Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You do me and I'll do you, only not in a dirty way

My friend Tara is a pretty sweet photographer. She and her Adam hadn't had pictures taken sans children in a few years.  The Mister and I hadn't had photos since my friend Christie took some in January 2008.  So a little while ago, we made a deal that went like this: YOU take pictures of US and WE will take pictures of YOU. 

We went under the lens first and Tara gave us this:
untitled shoot-023

and this


untitled shoot-012

and a lot more right here.

So, obviously she brought her A-game, and needless to say the bar was set a little high.  Here's what we were up against:

 1. I don't have my camera right now - I lent it to my parents to take on their 20th anniversary cruise that they are on right now. Hi Mom!  So, used Tara's camera instead.  Canon, Nikon, Schmikon.  Right? Right. Sort of.

2. When did the days start getting shorter?  We were doing double-time trying to beat the sunset.  A few of our last pics from the shoot were taken at downright twilight.

3. That was pretty much it but I feel like a proper list should have at least three entries?

Anyway, with the combined shooting skills of The Mister and I and the editing skills of Tara, this is what we collectively came up with. (Adam just sat there and looked pretty):

adamtaraweb7

adamtaraweb4

adamtaraweb3

mellow yellow

and more here.

I love swapping.
Tweet It! Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I need to find someone to swap with. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your post title - *hahaha!* The photos are beautiful!! Great job to you and to Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images...need to find someone local to swap with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - on both sides. I need a swapping partner too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?