Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Public Apology




My Dearest Blogger,

Yesterday I said some unkind things about you.

I had been trying and trying to change my font, and you weren't really cooperating.

Frankly, I didn't like your attitude.

And then after I posted, I saw it. Saw that you had displayed to the world the proper font. Even though you didn't display it to me (which we'll gloss over for now).

And so, my humble apologies.

You had my back.

I didn't even know it.


Contritely,

S.R.G.
Tweet It! Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    I forgive you. It's ok, I have no feelings until SkyNet comes online.

    Then you're screwed.

    -Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. The font does give a vintage vibe. I think 'romantic' goes a tad far. But to each their own, when it comes to describing romance, right!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?