Monday, November 9, 2009

Drool-Worthy Items

This past weekend we went to Flagstaff with friends, which was awesome. I don't have any pictures yet, since I was lazy and let my friend Tara take them all, because Tara has a nice camera. A camera that I am green with envy over. So when I get ahold of a few of her fabulous photos, I'll post about that. In the meantime, here are two things I am drooling over today. I just thought you should know.


1. If these aren't the cutest things you've ever seen, well, we've come to the end of the road. If you are in need of a baby shower gift (like I was), you're welcome. Also check out their customizable fortune cookie booties. Decisions, decisions!

2. Now I said this awhile ago on Facebook and it caused quite a bit of controversy, but I am not going to be shy about that now. I'll restate loud and proud: Trader Joe's Maple Yogurt is better than ice cream. There. I said it. And I'll stick by my guns.
Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?