Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Málaga, how I will miss you.

San Juan-015.jpg

It's almost pack-up time here in Málaga.  This weekend we leave for Sierra de Gredos, where we'll be working in a summer camp for the month of July.  After that, we'll have a few more adventures (as of yet they are mostly unknown), including a trip back to the United States, before returning to Málaga in late September to start another year.

I shall blog through it all, and if I were allowed to say "daresay" in casual conversation in 2011, then I would say that I daresay it will be a fun summer.



Tweet It! Facebook

5 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed following your blog this year, and so glad I can live vicariously through you next year while I am starting law school! I got back to the states yesterday after a whirl-wind year in Madrid! Hope you guys have fun at that camp!

    http://www.whatsgthatsg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys will have a great time with Mandy! Excited to see what you and the Mister make out of Gredos (which I was very, very close to directing this year!!). Big besos, and read the Coruña blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gillian, thanks for stopping in! Where are you going to law school this fall? We're applying this fall for entrance in fall 2012, so keep us updated on your 1L stuff, we'll be right behind you!

    Cat - Mandy seems pretty rad and I'm sure we will have an awesome month, but we missed out on YOU?! *tear*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! I am an auxiliar in Madrid and I love your blog. I'll be working at Gredos too! Small world right? I keep a blog as well http://jessicaalcorn.blogspot.com. Can't wait to meet you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, looking forward to meeting you Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?