Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Londontown

London-042.jpg

Attention all UK residents: if there is a fish and chips shortage, it is because The Mister and I ate up the whole national supply. Over and out.

We had a great time in London this past weekend visiting my friend Kristin.

London-079.jpg

London-075.jpg
London-077.jpg
London-082.jpg
London-087.jpg
London-096.jpg
London-098.jpg
London-101.jpg
London-117.jpg
London-124.jpg
Do you like how I have about fifteen pictures of Big Ben in there? I realized it after I already put the pictures in the post, and now I'm too lazy to remove them.  So we're not really going with the "less is more" concept today here on Love & Paella.

Speaking of "more is more", let's talk about Chipotle.  Because there was a Chipotle in London. And we ate there. And then we passed out from bliss. Can you see how the Chipotle is making me look deranged in that picture? I was really overexcited.

We went biking all around Hyde Park. We went to Shakespeare's Globe theater/theatre (pick your spelling depending upon your nationality, please). Went to Buckingham palace and said cheerio to the Queen. And then we ate more fish and chips.

London-126.jpg
London-131.jpg
London-148.jpg
London-163.jpg
London-171.jpg
London-005.jpg
London-006.jpg
London-069.jpg
London-060.jpg
London-067.jpg
London-033.jpg
Tweet It! Facebook

11 comments:

  1. Two words: Awe Some! I love your life, and I especially love the way you share it with others, so we can all live vicariously through you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So fun. No mention of Pho?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Your images are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous images! Looks like you had a fabulous visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Looks like such a fun time. I felt like I was there, amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great trip! Love the photographs telling the story of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great travel images....I feel like I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics! Also, jealous of the Chipotle. Might have to take a trip just for that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I also love – and miss – the Chipotle. Definitely bliss.
    By the way, I'm an American living and blogging about my life in Stockholm. Living in Spain is a dream I may have to pursue one day too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone! The Chipotle was AWESOME.

    @Sandra - just checked out your blog and love it! The Mister and I badly want a trip to Stockholm but it's so.dang.expensive. to find lodging there. le sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?