Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The greenery made the walk worth it

Around Malaga-011.jpg

Today I began teaching at my other school (I've been assigned to two schools to split time evenly between them) and all went well.  I also bought a Spanish version of Ritz crackers, took my first actual siesta where The Mister and I sacked out for an hour after lunch, and had enough internet problems to necessitate changing internet providers, an errand which required walking back and forth to the store twice, meaning four walks through the lush little park near our house.  And one twilight walk looking out over the sea.

Now, a very Spanish dinner of chorizo sausage, cheese, bread and olives.  And store-brand wine that I bought for under two euros that actually tastes pretty good.

(I call it two-buck Carlos.)
Tweet It! Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! It's pretty good even living vicariously through your updates here :-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. dinner sounds amazing... chorizo, oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I think we should all take a ciesta :) Hope you took great walking shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. twilight walk by the sea... I like Adam's idea of living vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two buck Carlos could be the funniest thing all week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?