Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Story Updates

Learning Spanish: check.
Several meetups attended.
Lots of conversation practice.
Almost one whole movie watched in Spanish.
(Each scene about 10 times each).

Box of 1000 flashcards about a quarter of the way learned.
Seeing flashcards in my dreams.



Photography class: Love.
Learning a ton.
Taking lots of pictures.
Figuring out lighting.
(Tougher than it seems).



Couch to 5K: stalled.
Hurt my foot.
Slightly swollen and bluish-purple at the joint.
A pretty color for flowers.
But not for feet.
Doctor on Friday.
Crossing my fingers.
Tweet It! Facebook

5 comments:

  1. I love the pearls picture-- So creative!

    And OH NO about the foot! That sounds painful. We went to the zoo yesterday and it is REALLY hilly so maybe I need to injure myself out of this one... (though I hope your foot is better soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's it going with the Arabic alphabet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can be my twin! gimps unite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Hannah - how is the alphabet coming? And, any new vegetarian dishes lately?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about the delay from couch to coach.... hope you recover soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?