Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Few Things



Yesterday, I got my first ever paycheck for writing. It was for thirty one dollars and fifty three cents and I want to frame it. It's from Got2BeGreen.com, who I've written articles for throughout the past year. So yesterday was a banner day in the casa G-ski. I was excited!




*A note about the pictures*: I used to use stock photos for fun images on this blog, but from last week onward all the pics you see on here will be mine or The Mister's, unless I say otherwise. It makes me uncomfortable to have pictures of myself on my blog, because the act of even having a blog is seen by some as an uncontrollable act of narcissism, and to splash pictures on here of myself...well, you see where I'm going. But The Mister takes pictures just as often as I do, and he would like to have his pictures represented on the blog as well, and, well...he takes a lot of pictures of moi. So I'll brush past my own reticence, for his sake.
Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

  1. You can do anything you like on your blogsite, and please bear in mind that the people who read your blog love you and love seeing pictures of you and the mister. At least this reader does. Your humility just adds to the beautiful picture that is you. This one is especially fetching with the blue highlights. Tres cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with Andrea... I clicked into the comments to say almost the exact thing... so I will let her words speak for me and just add my love for you to those who love you, too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?