Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wishy-washy



Malaga-020.jpg

I adore this sign, because no matter what mood I'm in when I pass it, I always end up suppressing giggles. It's a guaranteed mood-lifter.

Have you ever seen a more pansy sign? I love how even the marketing guy couldn't bring himself to call it the best coffee. I mean, the marketing guy.

But anyway, if you're in the mood for what is maybe, possibly, probably, quite likely, but by no means certainly the best coffee in town, here's your spot.

 


Tweet It! Facebook

4 comments:

  1. I feel like this sign is so...Spanish. It could be the best coffee, might not be...we're not gonna SAY it is, but we'll say it COULD be...if you don't think it is...no pasa nada. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOD they included the ingredient list to (possibly) the best coffee ever! It´s clearly meant for you Sarah because it says ingrediants, not ingredientes, and oh, hmm, the accent is facing the wrong way. Who would ever give away the recipe to such a unique and maybe good coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad others can also appreciate this (maybe) awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I maybe want to try it. But I might get wine instead. Or perhaps I ought to go for a zumo. Possibly I shouldn't have gotten out of bed.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?