Monday, October 3, 2011

Delinquent

So I meant to post this a week ago...awesome.

My long blogging vacation is about to end. Tomorrow we leave to head back to Spain for year two of the big adventure, and after we find an apartment and move in, peace will reign in the universe and I'll be back on my regular blogging schedule. At least, that's how I imagine it.

But in the meantime, we've had such a great time here in Arizona that it's been well worth the trade for no computer time. Among other disreputable characters and general outlaws, we've been hanging out with these clowns (otherwise known as my family).


Arizona-091.jpg

But for now, bon voyage to us, and we'll be in touch on the flip side, so stay tuned.

   
Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?