Friday, July 29, 2011

Pranks on the boss lady

Today is our last day of camp.  It's been probably the busiest month I've had in about a year.  I won't miss the bad cafeteria food, squeaky bunk beds, and rat sightings, but I'll miss this big fun group of people.

This morning, we decided to pull out our inner Jim Halpert on Mandy, our director here at camp.  Mandy has a special fondness in her heart for organization. Especially in the form of labels.  Everything in our staff room is color coded, organized, and labeled to a impressive/scary degree.

So this morning we snuck in and labeled her desk. Every. Single. Item.  We thought she would appreciate the organization.

(please also note Thursday's agenda in the photo)

Prank on Mandy-6782.jpg
Prank on Mandy-6786.jpg
Prank on Mandy-6839.jpg
Prank on Mandy-6787.jpg
Prank on Mandy-6788.jpg
Prank on Mandy-6789.jpg
Prank on Mandy-6790.jpg
Prank on Mandy-6792.jpg
Prank on Mandy-6838.jpg

Oh, and yes, she thought it was funny.

And that's because it was.
Tweet It! Facebook

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that Mandy (my granddaughter) was such a neat freak I can assure everyone that she did not get that character trait from me or her Mom and most certainly NOT from her Dad - LOL LOL show this to Mandy and I'm sure she will agree !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did u come with such a clever idea? Impressed .... Greetings from Malaga

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA. HA. HA. sorry i missed this :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?