Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Read the sign carefully

Here's the motley crew that I'm rolling with this month here at summer camp:

Gredos-008.jpg

Aren't we cute?

One of our group was only here for two weeks and left to go to America (lame. who does that?) (just kidding I can't wait for my trip in a few weeks. Do you know that no one else besides us Americans thinks the bathroom door should be left open a crack when the bathroom is empty so you don't have to go through the awkward knock-and-see-if-someone's-in-there routine? People like us have to stick together.)

Anyway, tangent aside, in honor of my friend Sarah who left, here is a picture of her in a really shining moment. I mean, she's beautiful and intelligent and really funny and she does a fantastic fake Southern accent, but you can't have all the cards. 


America Show-002.jpg

Major English teacher fail.


Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha wow I feel famous!!! Man, I guess I can't have it ALL together ALL the time! I miss you guys like mad and I hope this quincena is going well (with happy, little spanish kids and all). Much love from New Orleans!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?