Tuesday, May 10, 2011

They don't want to go to rehab either apparently


Today I arrived to school to see a band setting up speakers in the outside area. They were giving a little concert/educational-ish talk on music, types of instruments, and all that.  It was a good time, and there was a whole lot of clapping and dancing going on. The best part of the whole things was that a lot of the songs were in English, leading to some seriously alarming appropriateness issues.

I mean, the thing that really got me wanting to learn my ABC's when I was three was a good live rendition of Santana's "Black Magic Woman", don't you think?

And you haven't seen a kiddie mosh pit until you've seen them rock out to Amy Winehouse "Rehab".

I don't want to go to rehab, baby, no no no...


  
Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

Leave me a comment! Por favor?