Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stormy Skies in Spain

Family in Spain-151.jpg

Well, my friends, the Arab Spring has worked its way right up to the lovely shores of Spain.

I'm sure you've read or seen a bit on "los indignados", those pesky young Spaniards who want ridiculous things like non-corrupt politicians and a youth unemployment rate lower than 45%.  Those entitled Millennials, jiminy christmas, what are we going to do with them?

Joking aside, I've got to say, I'm pretty proud of my generation.  I think most generations think the next one is going to be the one that finally sends the whole thing down the toilet, but in our case I just don't think that's true.  Whereas you Baby Boomers and Xers, well...let's just say you have a lot to answer for. Kidding. Sort of. I think.

Anyway, I haven't had my camera on me when there have been protests here, but I promise that if I can snap some pics and give a little insider's view, I shall. For you.  


Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?