Friday, February 4, 2011

How do you follow that?


I think you all have surmised by now that I have married a rock star.

I mean, did you see his post yesterday? And the picture with the green pen writing? That kind of had me chuckling for hours, I am not going to lie.

So the question is, how do you follow that up?

I decided to pull a photograph randomly from my computer archives, since my photography might, might *ahem* have an edge over The Mister's iPhone camera work.

And here is what I found:  Hebron, the West Bank.  Deserted marketplace, the only customer (vendor?) being this lonely donkey.  March 2010.

IMG_3683.jpg

And that's all I have to say about that (I'm channelling Forrest Gump here).

Have a great weekend!
Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?