Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy weekend!

Malaga-051.jpg

Sometimes people tell me that there aren't enough pictures of me on my blog. To those people: here you go. You're welcome.  (Also, The Mister feels that in order to accurately assess my likeness to Shakira there must be a photograph. What do you think?)

Some people also said, where was the Valentine's Day post? And I say, hmph, Valentine's Schmalentine's.  I don't need a special day.  When it comes to husbands, The Mister is totally boss. He is the cheese to my macaroni.  I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but him. (Name that movie?).  Plus I blog all the time about how much I adore that man, see for example here, here and here (the latter, my sister Hannah informs me, is one of her favorite all-time posts).  

Next week I'll be introducing a new! blog! series! 

(oooh, get excited)
Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

Leave me a comment! Por favor?