Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ten.

Picture by Tara at Third Book Photography

Ten years ago today, we were a couple of 15-year-olds who were googly-eyed over each other. He asked me out. I said yes.

Ten years and one wedding later, I find him more and more fascinating each passing year.

We're off to Galicia this weekend, in the north of Spain, to enjoy the weekend. His birthday's also tomorrow, so it's a big grand celebration of life and love and time together.

(If I had any of our old-school pictures with me here in Spain, this is where I would have put one.  They're fantastic.)

Tweet It! Facebook

5 comments:

  1. You know what's funny? I heard Tyrone Wells' "Seabreeze" on my Pandora station this morning... and I probably haven't heard that since your wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love this photo of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are adorable. I love Galicia, so enjoy! If you're in Coruna, look up this place for cheap, on-the-go food, you won't shake an angry fist at me later:
    La Bombilla
    http://maps.google.es/maps?hl=es&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=la+bombilla+coruna&fb=1&gl=es&hq=la+bombilla&hnear=A+Coru%C3%B1a&cid=0,0,9993583743165416341&ei=XJ6UTdTkDojRhAeQ5_z3CA&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQnwIwAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is his "I'm thinking of something clever and witty to say to you" face that he gives me every once in a while. That one eyebrow raise thing got me every time!

    Hannah, I heard that song too! And actually the Worship Leader I used to sing with was doing a tour with Tyrone Wells a couple weeks ago and wanted me to go see him! I almost went, but I had something to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute, what a great couple! Guapisimos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?