Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Culinary Brilliance

If you are a food purist, I beg of you - look away!

Okay, for the rest of us.

The Mister and I are going out of town for a long weekend, and therefore have the random assortment of condiments and weird ingredients in the fridge that suggest a long gap since our last shopping trip. My sister Hannah emailed me last night some magic words to two hungry people:

Chicken breast + mozzarella + Chick-fil-a sauce, wrapped in a flour tortilla = heaven

Joy! We had all the ingredients (including Chick-fil-a sauce, which Hannah rightly calls "a must for every pantry").

And it was good. Oh, was it good.

And my public service announcement for today is that IF the following conditions are met:

1. You are hungry
2. You are a person of refined taste


Then it really might be for you.

Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually laughing out loud over this one. I had no idea you were short on groceries or hadn't eaten, I just emailed because it was AWESOME and you and The Mister the only people I know who appreciate Chick-Fil-A sauce as much as I do. :)

    Here's to hoping they start selling their sauces by the bottle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just threw up in my mouth.

    Kidding! I bet it was tasty...I used to kill some Chik-fil-A (sauce, fries, sandwiches). Ugh, now I'm hungry, and my veggie patties just won't fill the void.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?