Thursday, August 25, 2011

Spanish skies


Extremadura-114.jpg Extremadura-028.jpg 
Extremadura-002.jpg

Extremadura-027-2.jpg


Extremadura-025-3.jpg  Extremadura-024.jpg 

The stormy sky above produced the biggest nor'easter I ever done saw (can you tell from this sentence that a.) I don't know what nor'easter means (I've always wanted to use it in a sentence though, and this seemed close enough) and b.) what I really meant was a summer hailstorm?) 

(oh, and it WAS still the biggest one I've ever seen) 

(i.e. it was the only one I've ever seen)


 Extremadura-007-2.jpg Extremadura-005-3.jpg Extremadura-001-2.jpg 

But it also produced this:

Extremadura-008-2.jpg

and, much later, this:

Extremadura-058.jpg
Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?