Monday, February 8, 2010

A Weekend Visit

This past weekend, my lovely sister-in-law Kim and her chocolate lovin' boyfriend Jay came to visit. We had such fun going to the farmer's market, to the Glendale Chocolate Festival (hence the chocolate lovin' part of Jay's title), and playing highly competitive games of volleyball(highly competitive, i.e. if someone managed to hit it properly they won. Because the rest of us sure couldn't).
They were also coerced into becoming tests subjects for my increasingly annoying habit of photographing everything around me *cue evil laugh*. Mwahahaha!

Here is some of my photographic loot:

Kim zebra glasses

Kim B and W chocolate

high jump

Jay side look

A kiss on the cheek


if you are so inclined, you can view the full gallery here!

Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?