Thursday, January 5, 2012

Morocco

Morocco-163.jpg

Just got in yesterday from our epic Christmas travel extravaganza and I've been laying like a limp noodle in my bed ever since. I'm not sure at all if I plan on moving from here before next Monday.

We spent a few days in Morocco, then a brief stop back in Málaga before taking a road trip to France with some Spanish amigos. It was a great trip, except for the time the ferry from Morocco heaved up and down on the seas like a rubber ducky trying to ride out a washing machine cycle. Other than that though, good stuff.

I'm happy to report that Morocco and southern France are particularly photogenic places to travel, which makes me better about my photographic skills after the Sweden debacle (The Mister says that is definitely melodramatic and he thinks the pictures look great but I look at them and I think, Oh Sweden why do you always have to be so dark?!).

I'll be back tomorrow with lots o' pictures from northern Africa but for now, a taste:


Morocco-258.jpg Morocco-172.jpg
Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?