Thursday, April 21, 2011

Taking time to stop and smell the...well, you know.

I'm in either England or Scotland at the moment, and I scheduled a few posts to run while I'm gone. Be back next week!

This past weekend The Mister and I went for a stroll in a nearby rose garden.  We've been walking through it all winter, when it's been all twiggy and brown and gnarled, and anticipating the spring bloom.

I'm happy to say that it has finally arrived!

Semana Santa-134.jpg

Semana Santa-147.jpg

Semana Santa-148.jpg

And, believe it or not, for the second time in about two weeks, look who ambled into my picture:

Semana Santa-166.jpg

I bet it's the same fame-hungry bee.

Diva.


  
Tweet It! Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Again, lovely pictures - such a good focus so closed up, its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey- what the heck lens did you use on these? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you invariably although of your do it yourself like a inspiring type

    ReplyDelete
  4. but in no way undoubtedly been in a placement to uncover something inspiring to finish which fits you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The range of styles designed with this diamond jewelry make diamond jewelry placing on pretty fulfilling for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?