Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am always up for a good old-fashioned roundtable discussion

Cordoba Granada-096.jpg
BLACKOUT. The Mister took this picture of me at a castle in Cordoba. He says it looks slightly creepy. He is a punk on occasion.

Travel Blogs at TravelBlogs.com (I know, who would've guessed that URL? It came totally out of left field!) was holding a little roundtable discussion of some of their favorite travel bloggers (it doesn't say that in the article but I swear I have it on paper somewhere that they said the word favorite) last week (we're going for the most parenthetical references ever in a single sentence) and they asked ME (Me?). Me!

They asked me what I would do in the event of a solar flare that somehow crippled all my communication systems.  What I would really do is snuggle up to The Mister, because he gives comforting hugs, and write letters to my family by candlelight because I miss their lovely faces.

That isn't what I wrote though - I wrote of an alternate plan.

You can read my actual, sure-to-be-scintillating response here.
Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

Leave me a comment! Por favor?