Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday plans

Our Christmas, like our Thanksgiving, will be a tad different this year.

On Thanksgiving, we were able to Skype my family in during their big turkey fest:


P.S. It's awesome when your sister shows up wearing the same sweater as your other sister's boyfriend. 
For Christmas, my mama-in-law is here in Málaga, so no extended Skyping sessions, as we will be painting the town red.

My family sent us a huge box full of Christmas goodies, including my mom's world famous maple fudge.  She makes regular (chocolate) fudge every year for everyone's stocking, but I am not so big on chocolate, so every year my mom makes a whole batch of maple fudge, just for me. I love maple so much I may have Canadian roots somewhere.

After Christmas, we don't have to be back at work until January 10th, so our plans are as follows:

Paris
Rome for New Year's
Naples
Pompeii
Capri
Siena
Milan

Pictures and stories will follow, I'm sure.

We leave on Sunday, so things will be a little quiet around the blog, except for a few posts I've scheduled.  Can't wait!

Tweet It! Facebook

3 comments:

  1. P.S. I did not show up. I was there first. HE showed up with a matching shirt. NOT my fault. Please fix that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Emily: LOL!!!

    @ Sarah and The Mister: Have a marvelous time; I look forward to your account of this fabulous-sounding trip!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?