Monday, August 16, 2010

Why you should really have a foodie friend

Here's my life advice for today: if you don't have a foodie friend in your life, you should get one. Stat.

My friend Kelley lives in Africa, and she and her family are back stateside for a few months, so we had a little reunion dinner at her house last week. We hadn't seen them in months, and yet, all I seemed to take pictures of was... the food.

Knowing Kelley though, she probably doesn't mind.





Well, you get the idea.

More here.
Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    I don't mind at all! Lovely pictures... made me hungry for the food and your company all over again! Today Samantha and I had our day in the kitchen together: Chicken stuffed with prosciutto and asparagus, roasted beat salad with orange and walnuts, bacon smothered fingerling potatoes. Serious goodness on the plate! Bet the food you'll make in Spain will be outrageous... keep that camera handy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?