Monday, April 28, 2008

New Layout!

Hey guys!

Sarah and I are excited about the new blog layout. Sarah did all the graphics work herself in a trial version of Photoshop Elements. Our blog header was only her second attempt at making a composite image!

I'm getting the impression that she's a natural. She's always loved scrapbooking, but doesn't like having to dedicate an entire wing of our home to the hobby for weeks at a time (for those of you who don't know, scrapbooking can take up A LOT of room). Now it appears like she's found her niche: digital scrapbooking. In her quest to discover a suitable tool for her newfound creative outlet, she stumbled across Photoshop Elements, and now we have a new blog layout.

I contributed with some mediocre resizing of images to make them fit nicely on the page, but this is really Sarah's handiwork. My only request was that it not be too girly. We hope you like it!


Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

  1. NICE! Sarah, you are a natural in so many ways! You might need to mentor me in the ways of photo layout during our time abroad. Kirundi and digital scrapbooking - not bad for our own summer school session. Keep creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it love it love it. And that Sarah doesn't mind making over my blog too! You guys are real friends...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?