Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spain: good paella, bad labor laws

Sevilla-008.jpg


Oh, sorry, did you say that I've been neglecting this blog?

It's because I've been off in Sevilla with my fab sister-in-law eating paella.

I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures and stories. I'll have plenty of time because there's a huge strike tomorrow in pretty much every economic sector in Spain so I'm not going to work. Because there won't be a bus to take me there. Or other teachers to teach with. Or, you know, students.

Oh, Spain.


   


Tweet It! Facebook

3 comments:

  1. yay!! but sorry about the strike. yea, Spain and its quirks huh?

    looking forward to Sevilla stories and pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paella looks amazing. Awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paella SF Catering

    Number one paella catering in San Francisco and the greater Bay Area.

    www.paella-sf.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?