Friday, March 30, 2012

Monochrome Sevilla

Sevilla-004.jpg Sevilla-024.jpg Sevilla-028.jpg  Sevilla-032.jpg Sevilla-036.jpg Sevilla-042.jpg
Sevilla-030.jpg



Credits for our Sevilla trip go to:

Cat, the most famous (former) auxiliar in the land - we missed seeing her in town but she sent us some awesome suggestions for places to eat (Cuban food in Sevilla? yes please.) and general info about town. Thanks chica!

Thanks to the anonymous commenter on this post who told us about a cool flamenco spot. We went, drank some agua de Sevilla, and said "ole!" a lot. It was a great night. Out yourself and I will give you a proper thank you!

Thanks to tobyo also, who gave us all sorts of helpful suggestions!

And of course thanks to The Mister and his sister for being bitchin' travel companions and for pausing so frequently while I stopped to take pictures. Between you and me though, I think I make up for it by leaving all the chocolate for them when we eat churros.
Tweet It! Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Aw, you flatter me!

    Still can't believe I missed your big hop over to Sevilla...maybe come again? It will be fun? You will like all the colors in Feria, and I have a caseta? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe shucks, you are too kind! and you're very welcome. I'm so glad you enjoyed Sevilla too. It's one of my favorite cities in Spain! Fabulous pics! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are very welcome. I don't have an account on here so I didn't know how to sign it. lol My name is Becky, we've actually emailed before, I asked you for the link for the Auxiliar program link a few months back after my mom showed me your blog. My inscrita # is 197 and I'm hoping to hear back any day now so I can be somewhere in Andalucia. When I saw your post about Seville I figured it was time I repay your kindness. I studied abroad there back in '08 and loved taking my visitors there so I'm really glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. :-)

    ~ Becky O

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?