Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Overheard

Málaga-002.jpg


Overheard in English class recently:

"Computers are curly." (Trouble with adjectives.)

"Michelangelo's father was the local hammer." (Correct answer: magistrate.)

"Señorita Sarah, what is a fu*k ton?" (My first thought was "an awful lot of something" before I realized that the student was trying to pronounce function. My mistake.)

"You have McDonald's in America?!" (I told her that McDonalds is American and she said "Oh. I thought it was Japanese.")

Also: "There is Coca-Cola in USA?"

"We have relation boat." (Relationship.)






Tweet It! Facebook

3 comments:

  1. hahah, these really made me laugh out loud. the best part is that they have no idea how hilarious the things they say really are.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Relationboat" is my new favorite word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, these are great. We should champion the word "relationboat."

    This week I overheard "She should postpost her career" (for postpone).

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?