Thursday, February 23, 2012

A note about the photos

Málaga-003.jpg

The Mister and I leave tomorrow on a trip - first to London to visit friends, and then to Amman, Jordan to visit another set of friends. I'll be in touch here and there, but I may not get to blog on the road. Both places are incredibly photogenic so I'm excited to get another chance to photograph them (you can see some of my London and Jordan images here).

By the way, if you ever see any photos on my site or in my Flickr feed that you'd like to purchase, let me know (my email is on the sidebar). I sell them for very reasonable prices and if you buy one then I tend to love you forever and ever.


Tweet It! Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Your pictures are gorgeous and I can't wait to see new ones from your travels! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! came across your blog from Living Rich on the Cheap :) i love your photos and your take on Spain :) i live in nearby Gibraltar and i can totally relate to some of your posts :) have fun on ur travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sara;
    I love your pictures. In fact, I went through every single one recently trying to find one of a cathedral that hangs on your moms wall. There are a few I would love to purchase but can't figure out how to. Let me know when you have time and we will connect.
    You have such a brilliant eye! Very creative honey.
    Love Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?