Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 in review

2011 has been a rollicking good year. Seeing as the coming of the new year always makes me a little nostalgic, I put together a little highlights post of some of my favorite memories of the past 12 months, a few pictures and a few posts. We've been lucky enough to make some pretty awesome memories this past season - here's hoping 2012 can follow this act!


Ucles-026-2.jpg
Castilla La Mancha, Spain, August
Ucles-067-Edit-2-Edit.jpg
Castilla La Mancha, Spain, August
London-051.jpg
London, June
Scotland Nottinghman-227.jpg
Sherwood Forest, Nottingham, England. April.
Scotland Nottinghman-034.jpg
Scottish Highlands, April.
Portugal-177.jpg
Porto, Portugal, March.
Portugal-073.jpg
Ericeara, Portugal, March.
Semana Santa-147.jpg
Málaga, April
Cape Cod-035.jpg
Cape Cod, September

January:

February:

March:

April:

May:

June:

July:

August:

September:

October:

November:

December:



  
Tweet It! Facebook

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely am in love with that sunflower picture. It actually reminds me of our summer in Spain driving past the sunflowers fields! I would love to print it and hang it up - how do you feel about sharing your work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Your pictures are just stunning. I need to start reading through more of your older entries! Are you self taught? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anna! I'd be happy to send you the full-res file if you like!

    Lauren - thanks chica! yes, I'm self-taught, other than a little online course right when I first got my camera so I could learn how to shoot in manual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photography, particularly the b&w's. This is my first time here but I'll be back. Love & paella: I'm totally into both of those things!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?