Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One, two, three

Today I wanted to share three really special photos with you.

Number 1:
This is the biggest snail I have ever seen. If you are French, kindly try to restrain yourself from thinking about its culinary value - you're freaking the rest of us out.


Cádiz Province-004.jpg 

Number 2:
 This sign? Really? Someone thought up this sign, and then a committee of other people greenlit the project, and then someone painted it and stuck it in the ground. This is groupthink at its sordid best. It reminds me an awful lot of this glorious signage, though, and that makes me smile.

Cádiz Province-102.jpg 

Number 3:
I am in love with these tiles. I saw them last Sunday on the side of a little house in a little pueblo on a narrow little street. Everything about the setting was impossibly cute. I want to frame this photo.

Cádiz Province-334.jpg

  
Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?