Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dreaming of sunshine

It's a rainy, cold day on the Costa del Sol - the kind of day that makes you wish you owned an umbrella that didn't turn inside out at the faintest sea breeze (can you tell I had umbrella troubles today?). So in honor of blue skies and sunshine, here are a few more images from our weekend in the countryside.

Cádiz Province-006.jpg Cádiz Province-030.jpg Cádiz Province-063.jpg
Cádiz Province-029.jpg Cádiz Province-045.jpg Cádiz Province-097.jpg
Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I saw photographs - not nearly as nice as yours - for sale for big bucks at an art gallery in Old Town Scottsdale last weekend when my sister and I browsed around after the first Scottsdale Farmer's Market of the season. If the law thing doesn't work out - or even if it does and you want to make even more money on the side - I foresee a future selling your photographs and sharing them with the world. They make me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?