Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two Months From Today:

( This is my life right now)



Two months from today, at this time of the afternoon, I will be taking the LSAT.

Two months (and a few hours) from this moment, I will:


  • Get to start reading for fun again

  • Make something in the kitchen that is neither a sandwich nor a mess (if I remember how)

  • Catch up with friends who I haven't seen in weeks

  • Need sunglasses to hide my squinty eyes from the sun, since I won't have seen it for about 3 months at that point

  • get rid of the entire shelf of study materials

  • blog more often

  • take more pictures

  • not have to sharpen a number 2 pencil

The Mister and I were noting the other day that this is the hardest in life we have ever worked for anything. I definitely never worked this hard in college or anywhere else.

So two months and a few hours from now, I'll also get to have a sense of accomplishment - that no matter how the scores turn out (although please lord let them be good) that I worked my buns off - at least I won't have any regrets.

Tweet It! Facebook

3 comments:

  1. I think it's so great that you guys are doing this together. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with this effort! I wish I'd been so dedicated in studying for comprehensives! Alas, I am even taking tonight off, and it's two days away.

    You guys are going to blow the LSAT out of the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll nail it, I know. Your dedication is admirable - and enviable. I don't think I've ever wanted anything badly enough to work that hard. Sure do miss you guys....

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?