Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blogging by Numbers

Uno!
Re: lack of blogging: it's really more about me being merciful to you than anything else. Really, all I'm doing is studying day in, day out, in my dreams, and on my (nonexistent) lunch break. I'm going to go ahead and assume most of you find that a.) a little weird, and b.) deadly dull. So really, I'm being quiet because I love you.
Dos!
Studying is going well, thanks for asking! Both The Mister and I have specific score numbers in mind that we'd like to reach, and both of us hit those in practice tests this past weekend! We celebrated with a trip to Chick-fil-a - not just ANY Chick-fil-a, mind you - the one that has all their delectable sauces RIGHT ON THE COUNTER AND FREE FOR THE TAKING. Most of them are kept behind the registers, where they dole out one or two chintzy packets upon request; clearly a less than ideal setup when you treat their special sauces like collector's items, as The Mister and I are wont to do.
Tres!
It is getting le hot outside.
Cuatro!
Did you see the new iPhone prototype thingy? (old news, I know, it was like SO last week). My aging phone, which is well past its third birthday, is finally and slowly giving out. Let me tell you, I love this phone and will be sad to see it leave. But getting a new phone will open myself up to all sorts of technological innovations, like a texting keyboard (oui, I am one of those people still stuck in T9 h-e-double hockey sticks, and that is why I am such a reluctant and unreliable texter). Anyway, lets just say it got me thinking.
Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!... Re: hitting your goal scores. We've missed seeing you guys lately! Also, please tell me that you've tried the regular, old fashioned Chick Fil-A sauce. It is, as Maya would say: "UMMY."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to read your blog - I SO look forward to them. And yes, the whole studying for the bar exam seems tedious at best, but I only wish for you all that you ever dream of, and it looks like you're well on your way. Congratulations for your success with the practice test. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?