Monday, April 19, 2010

This Weekend: A Retrospective

Mama-in-law in town. Activities included:

  • Taking photos of my little sister Emily's prom! (I can't believe she went to PROM! Isn't she, like, twelve still?)
  • Taking photos of the two moms together...presh.
  • Editing all said photos while I had time off studying to do it
  • (Are you sensing a theme? One involving the camera glued to my face?)
  • Enjoying my MIL's casual injection of the term "lazy beeyotch" into a sentence (side note: if you haven't heard your mother-in-law say this, you should try it sometime. It's great)
  • Watching Pride & Prejudice for the one zillionth time and saying all the words along with Mr. Darcy
  • Lazing around at the pool for hours at a time
  • Fish tacos at Chuy's
  • Learning that said MIL is not a fan of cinnamon rolls, alfredo sauce, or cheesecake (what?).
  • Watching the sunset on Thunderbird mountain

Pics are here and here and here if you find yourself so inclined.

Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?