Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Check it Out


So some of you know that occasionally I blog over at Got2BGreen.com, which was named by TIME as one of the top 25 coolest blogs on the internet (serious business, this).

Anyway, I have a new article up there today, and they happen to like it when I get link clicks, Facebook links, comments, and all that jazz (go figure; it's not like they're trying to run a business or anything).

So I would be much obliged if you would check 'er out!
Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to be able to share the things you write about. I think I am your biggest fan, so I love the ease in which I can click a button and it's on my Facebook page; another button and I've left a valuable Tweet for my followers.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?