Monday, May 21, 2012

Lovely Ronda


Yesterday a friend took us to see Ronda, a Spanish town nestled in the foothills of central Andalucía.

Ronda was a photographer's dream. It was unseasonably cold, and rain showers blew in and out throughout the course of the afternoon, and this made the some of the most ethereal lighting conditions possible. Dark gloomy clouds, with the sun still shining in spots.

I won't waste more time telling you how fantastically gorgeous it was though; you can take a peek yourself and see what you think:


Ronda-164.jpg Ronda-191.jpg Ronda-169.jpg  Ronda-142.jpg Ronda-137.jpg Ronda-144.jpg Ronda-146.jpg Ronda-147.jpg Ronda-165.jpg Ronda-170.jpg
Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I was just there Saturday! It was stunning! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely STUNNING!!! I would DIE to go to Spain again!!! I studied there in college, so I hit a few cities, but there was just sooooo much more to see!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?