Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday morning grab-bag

This is what the morning sky looked like over the desert:

clouds. 

Big gray-purply gloom-filled rainclouds.

Rain, rain, come our way,
don't you dare wait for another day.
 - Me (TM)

Anyway, it was a lovely, hot weekend that I'm awfully sad to have ended.  It involved a trip to the library, an impromptu pool party (those are the best kind), and getting my shaky Spanish confidence beat into el-groundo by a lovely she-devil from Guatemala who charmingly and politely laid me out for the slaughter.

Mental note: practice more Spanish. As in, immediately.

And now this morning The Mister is sick and my favorite mother-in-law laid up with a broken ankle.  Paging the pharmacy! What ever happened to the idea that a robot would run all our errands? 

Dear Jetsons,
I feel lied to.
- Me
Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?