Friday, July 2, 2010

Excuse the fluorescent lighting



Note: I just love it when someone brings in a bag of fresh grapefruits and leaves them in the breakroom to take for free.

Off to the California coast this weekend for the holiday weekend - happy 4th of July to you all!

It is my favorite holiday because it involves summer, cookouts, fried chicken, pool parties, fireworks, days at the lake, posicles and flag-shaped cakes with strawberries and blueberries on top.

Really, what's not to love?
Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I so want to get out of this heeeeeeeeeat. Hope you guys have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CA... does this mean you'll be seeing the Eshs and Clements? I hope so... give them all hugs for me. I, btw, am in countdown mode, By the end of the month I will be there (there being AZ), baby!!! You and Ron travel safe - and bring some great road music with you, of coarse!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?