Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Three.

After three years (today!) of being married to this man o' mine, here are a few key facts I have picked up:

  • Likes peanut butter, but not in desserts

  • Hates horses

  • Knows every word to every karaoke song ever (not hyperbole)

  • Has a crush on Hermione from Harry Potter

  • Has excellent guitar skills.

  • Has mediocre male falsetto skills but likes to bravely attempt

  • Usually prefers to wash dishes by hand versus the dishwasher

  • Enjoys lightly toasted sandwich bread

And, he is taking me here tonight. That he would nix the dress up, fancy Italian dinner idea and decide to take me to a place that serves fried chicken and waffles on the same plate (with red kool-aid on the side)...

means that he knows me really well too.

Tweet It! Facebook

5 comments:

  1. and soon you'll be munching on tapas and sangria along the coast in southern spain! ugh can i come, too? screw boston and their horrid winters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome restaurant choice - let me know how you like it; I remember you really wanting to try it. Congrats on the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Hope the chicken and waffles are delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary... a bit different celebrating in Phoenix instead of Bujumbura, right! I don't know what I think about waffles and fried chicken on the same plate (well, I do have an opinion, actually!)... but I know what I think of the two of you together - AMAZING COMBO!

    Enjoy the feast and festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um. Woah. Mediocre falsetto skills? No, girl. Your man just so happens to be pro status. And the fact that he doesn't have a crush on Bella makes him 2485704975 times better. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?