Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ode to Andrea


My dear friend Andrea is my most faithful blog reader. She makes me feel like a million bucks when she tells me she likes my writing.

Andrea is beautiful (gorgeous actually), and has one of the sunniest souls I know. She always leaves the room a little brighter when she left than when she came in. In her case, it's really not a cliche. She radiates warmth and good feelings and sunshine and rainbows and butterflies and the hope of the first flowers of spring.

And today is her birthday.

Happy birthday, sweet friend.

My life is better because you're in it.
Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this beautiful tribute. I don't feel I deserve it, but it means all the more because of that. I hadn't checked your blog in a few days, and was about to copy and send your newest to my sister (I like to share all your good stuff with her), when I saw the "Ode to Andrea." I love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?