Monday, March 2, 2009

I love good pictures.


For a few months, I've been wanting to do something a bit more creative to spice up our living room. Turns out, Photoshop fiddling + a creative mood + a 3 o'clock margarita (just kidding...I think) = pretty rad wall art. Here are a few of my faves (you can see the whole collection here)


oh how I love this man.





So, I got a bunch of cool retro frames at a vintage shop (read: I pillaged the dollar rack at Goodwill) and arranged them all up on the wall.


Voila! Post-modern art in its finest form (either that or it's the margarita talking).
Tweet It! Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the collage looks great! Love what you did with the writing on the pictures...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay. I'm a fan.

    And I love when my blog worlds collide (or I guess my real worlds in the blogosphere).

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?