Friday, August 8, 2008

My wife, the future Jane Austen

For those of you who don't know, my wife is quite the talented writer, and she recently put her skills to work when she wrote an article about the Amahoro Institutes in Uganda and Burundi earlier this summer. I think it's a really good article (and I swear I'm not biased), and other people do too. Brian McLaren recently picked it up on his blog. His post was then picked up by Emergent Village. Looks like it's getting around! I think Sarah does a great job of capturing the conversation that's happening all around us here in Africa. It's very inspiring! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

She also wrote an article a few weeks ago about the Ugandan Institute itself. Its great as well. Check it out!
Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?