Monday, February 23, 2009

Irony, anyone?

Last night I managed to catch a little bit of the Oscars.  I'm not a huge movie person and usually haven't seen a full 90% of the movies that are nominated, but last night I tuned in to root for one of my favorite actresses, Kate Winslet.  She's pretty freaking talented.  Anyway, last night after the telecast showing that she won (yay!), someone had a link to this satirical video that she did on a Ricky Gervais show a few years back.  In the name of humor on a Monday morning you must take a peek. 
 


Ricky Gervais = hilarious.  Kate = hilarious.  Plus, it gets 147% more ironic by the minute, when you consider that the Oscar she won last night was for her role as a Holocaust villain.  Bloody brilliant!
Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?