Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oh Happy Day!


Today Ron and I got a joyful gift - a 7 pound, 11 ounce little gift-  our first niece! Miss Victoria May was born this afternoon with no troubles.  Ten fingers, ten toes =)   She has a beautiful sweet sleepy face and looks just like her gorgeous Mama.  We have two nephews (now big brothers) who defy the laws of cuteness and we're so excited to have another little one around!

On a less fun note, packing and other preparations are going fairly well.  Today was Ron's last day at Lockheed.  Things are coming together.  We're down to less than a week!
Tweet It! Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah and Ron.

    I just spent a wonderful weekend with our girl Christie and I nearly feel like I know you now. :)

    I do have some blog questions for y'all since I hear you are the experts..

    So i've figured out the 3 coloumn deal... but i've wanted to change to a different background similar to Christie's or from a provider other than blogspot but I am afraid I don't know how to get everything to change over right.. any advice?

    Hope you are doing great.

    Blog on,
    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for neices! She's in for quite a ride with two older brothers...

    And don't you just love how all my blog worlds are coming together? It makes me laugh when I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ron and Sarah!

    We're praying for you and I hope your first days in Burundi are fantastic!

    Chelz & Ryan

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?