Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Seasons

Sevilla-077.jpg

The spring weather is already melting into summer and new cruise ships are docking outside my house every day. The marina and the beach are busier, and the quiet solitude of chilly walks on the deserted beach are long gone.

Málaga is one of those seaside towns that only really comes alive in the sunshine and heat. It's strange to think that I won't see it again in the winter, or for any other seasons really, since The Mister and I are preparing for departure in late June. It's strange to think of leaving Spain and our life here. We're excited for the next season of our lives in Boston, but there's no denying that it will be a seismic shift of scenery.


Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

  1. the word bittersweet comes to mind. I think you are going to love Boston. fun town with great food :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?