Monday, September 12, 2011

Are you ready?

Cape Cod-035.jpg
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, September 2011
I am here. I am alive. I have been frolicking up and down the east coast of the Yoo-nited States and I've got to tell you, there's some pretty scenery out there. But not much internet or time for blogging, no sir, there is not.

But things are about to calm down and on Wednesday I'll be back blogging about Cape Cod, Boston, New Yawk City, upstate New York, Washington DC, and the time I accidentally spoke Spanish to a restaurant employee...who looked Hispanic. And unappreciative.

And don't worry, I will share my thoughts on the Jersey turnpike and exactly where I think it should stick itself (I know you were wondering).

Oh, and I'll bring pictures to share too - millions of pictures.

Tomorrow I'll be in Baltimore for breakfast, Detroit for lunch, and Phoenix for bedtime, so I hope you'll understand my lack of blogging - but come back Wednesday. You bring the snacks, I'll bring the stories.


Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Por favor?