Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I couldn't decide whether to be amused or annoyed.

Yesterday I went to the grocery store.
Got all my groceries.
Got to the register, rang everything up.
Didn’t have my credit card.
Had taken it out the day previously and failed to return it to proper place.
Sweet hubby, who works five minutes down the road, was unavailable due to not answering his phone.
Dangit.
Had to leave groceries at said store with skeptical cashier.
Run home.
Get card.
Run back.
Pay.
It was awesome.
And not embarrassing at all.
Why do you ask?
Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that exact same thing happened to the guy in front of me at Walmart yesterday! and his cart was loaded up and bagged already ><

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Por favor?