Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh Camera Cord, Where Art Thou?


I still have more pictures I'd like to upload...once I find that little piece of electronic gold known as the camera cord.  I'm sure it's waiting patiently in the oversized and breathtakingly messy pile of general stuff that is still spilling out of our as-yet-unpacked suitcases.  Soon, soon.

As an update, however, we are adjusting just fine.  We've had cheeseburgers galore, lots of green salads and Mexican food.  We've also not yet stopped marveling at the life-affirming power of long hot showers, laundry detergent, and toilets that flush anytime you want them to.  
Ron's waist-deep in job searching, and had an interview yesterday with what is his first-choice employer, so we would be eternally grateful if you would keep your fingers crossed for us or say a prayer or just do whatever your personal method of divine intervention is.  We were told that we would know sometime next week. 

As for me, I am increasingly thinking that I should just move to Alaska and run for governor.  I heard there was an opening.
Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

Leave me a comment! Por favor?